Lonely Planet Travel Awards 2013




Nargis Fakir , Aditi Rao Hydri, Soha Ali Khan, Kunal Kohali, Dia Mirza and John Abraham, among many others were present at the Lonely Planet Awards 2013. The event was organized by Lonely Planet travel magazine.

'Rockstar' actress Nargis Fakhri said she is a traveler who can go to any place.

"I am a loner traveler as well as a group traveler. I love luxury travelling but I also like traveling that is off beat you know something different. So I am just an over all traveler. I can go to any place," she said.

Sharing her craziest traveling experience on the occasion, actress Aditi Rao Hydari said, "I think the most fun trips I have has is to a little town called kihim which is across from Mumbai near Alibaag. Where I have a family home there and I think those have been the craziest because they were with cousins and friends."

Click on, for exclusive snaps from the event!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samantha Ruth Prabhu

Wardrobe malfunctions: Marilyn Monroe moments