Jay-Z raps about wife in new track

London: Jay-Z returned the favour to his wife Beyonce, who sang about her husband in her controversial single 'Bow Down/I Been On,' by rapping about the female hip-hop artist in his latest track.

The song by Beyonce that was leaked online a few days ago had caused quite an uproar, with its lyrics saying, "I took my time to live my life but don't think I'm just his little wife. Don't get it twisted this is my sh*t."

The artist formerly known as Shawn Carter sings these lyrics in his guest rap on Kendrick Lamars new track called "B**** Dont Kill My Vibe," Up in the clouds, me and my spouse / Rumors on the ground gettin too loud"

"Please turn them s-ts down, cant hear myself think / Turbulence, s-t, almost spilled my drink," the Mirror quoted him as rapping.

Beyonce was not the only one whom Jay-Z referred to in his song; he went on to name his close friend and U.S. President Barack Obama in the track.

"Presidential pardon, name one n---a out there harder than him / Ill wait, Ive been in my weight like 20 years straight / Ive been on my vibe like 20 years straight," he sang.

Popular posts from this blog

Samantha Ruth Prabhu

Wardrobe malfunctions: Marilyn Monroe moments