~~ Jwala Gutta turns item girl ~~



 After her exploits on the badminton court, ace Indian shuttler Jwala Gutta is now making her foray into tinsel town and she will be seen shaking a leg in a dance number for Telugu film 'Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde' (GJG).

Known for her spirited performance on court, Jwala, who is the reigning Commonwealth Games gold medallist, is now shooting for a dance number in a film, which stars her good friend and actor Nithiin.

"Nithiin and the producer are my good friends and they told me about this song. I thought they were kidding but after I heard the song, I thought why not give it a shot after all life is one and I like trying out new things," Jwala told us.

"The song is peppy and casual. I was nervous on the first day of my shoot yesterday as there were lots of people at the set and it is a different experience. I had to do rehearsals for the steps for a week and it was fun," she added.

Asked if she wants to switch her career to films, Jwala, who won the National Championships 13 times until 2010, said, "Badminton remains my first love. It is my life and even if I retire I will work for badminton. But at same time, if there is something new and if I am comfortable with the director and if he has the confidence in me, then I will give it a shot."

Click on, for exclusive snaps of the item song.









Popular posts from this blog

Samantha Ruth Prabhu

Wardrobe malfunctions: Marilyn Monroe moments