Arjun Kapoor Is Very Comfortable With Parineeti
Arjun Kapoor seems to one lucky chap as he managed to work with two
talented Chopra sisters in only beginning of his career. After starting
his career with Parineeti Chopra in Ishaqzaade, Arjun stars opposite
Priyanka Chopra in his next Gunday, which also stars Ranveer Singh.
Quizzed how it is having another Chopra sister as your co-star, he
said, “I knew Priyanka even before I met Parineeti. It was no different
on the Gunday sets as it was almost like two friends hanging out,
pulling each other’s legs and joking around. We were like a bunch of
jokers on the sets. Interestingly, both the sisters are actually quite similar and are very easy to get along. They have an amazing sense of humour.”
Meanwhile, on his romantic link-ups, he says, “With Parineeti I share
a certain amount of comfort level and if I go out for lunch and dinner
with her, so what? A boy and a girl can be friends and at the end of the
day you become numb to it. It is the price to pay for being part of
such a nice profession. We get to entertain so many people and that’s
what they remember.”