Esha Gupta Is Strong Enough To Take Criticism

 
After Esha Gupta had her movie Jannat 2 released, she is getting ready for Raaz 3D, which is her second movie, with Bipasha Basu, who is an established female actor in bollywood. But Esha is not concerned for Bipasha’s presence in the film and hopes to get a special place for herself.

“I was initially worried to take up the project. People were telling me not to opt for ‘Chakravyuh’ because it wasn’t a glamorous character. But I took it as a challenge and believed in Prakash sir, who has given a new height to the career of Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone through his films,” Esha told PTI.

The Raaz 3, actress, who will next be seen doing an item number in Kareena Kapoor and Imran Khan starrer Gori Tere Pyaar Mein, says it is her self-belief and family support that made the journey easier. She said, “I believe in myself and that’s why I take criticism. You need to be very strong to survive in Bollywood. If someone calls me a bad actress, I won’t live with it but will work towards improving myself. You need a strong family because at the end, they will love you and support you unconditionally. Luckily, I have my dad, mom and sister. Initially my father opposed the idea of joining films and did not want me to move out but now I’m closest to him and have his full support.”

The film, which revolves around the naxal problem, will make its world premiere at the 56th London Film Festival on October 10 ahead of its release on October 24.

Popular posts from this blog

Samantha Ruth Prabhu

Wardrobe malfunctions: Marilyn Monroe moments