Vidyut Jamwal Enjoys His Journey



Actor Vidyut Jamwal, who has been seen flaunting his well-sculpted body on the big screen, turned vegiterian enjoys the perks of healthy eating habits. He says he is “more agile and faster”.”After I switched to being a vegetarian, everything in my life changed. Every good thing is happening,” the 35-year-old said here Thursday at the launch of a new PETA ad.”I really mean it because I saw transformations in my body, my mind. I could feel the connectivity between my brain and my body.
That’s the only reason that was very selfish. After that I started evolving with my physical ability. I realised that I am more agile, faster,” he added.When it comes to martial arts, the “Force” fame actor describes himself as a “selfish” person and added: “I am a selfish man with martial arts, so it’s been helping me a lot.
My body started looking better. It was not beefy, it was well sculpted. I could lose and gain weight whenever I wanted.”Vidyut, a national-level gymnast and an expert in Kalaripayattu — a form of martial arts from Kerala, will be seen flexing his muscles and flaunting his martial art expertise in Commando, which released on Friday.

Popular posts from this blog

Samantha Ruth Prabhu

Wardrobe malfunctions: Marilyn Monroe moments