I love girls, says Soonam Kapoor
Mumbai: Bollywood's vivacious, sizzling actress Sonam Kapoor
loves being surrounded by her like and feels men sometimes "bring
negativity" into women's lives.
This young lady, who has played feminine roles in films like "Aisha" and "I hate Luv Stories", enjoys the company of women.
"I love girls; I surround myself with only women. I think men bring negativity into your life sometimes. Only women work with me," Sonam told to source.
"It is a challenge and that is why you have great products to help you and I have great people to help me look good. When you see me normally, I don't look so good," she said.
"My sister is really good at that. I am really self-obsessed, so I only concentrate on myself," she added.
As far as acting is concerned, she will next be seen in "Raanjhanaa", "Bhaag Mikha Bhaag", the "Khoobsurat" remake and YRF's untitled film and says her endeavour is to be different on the screen.
"I love girls; I surround myself with only women. I think men bring negativity into your life sometimes. Only women work with me," Sonam told to source.
"It is a challenge and that is why you have great products to help you and I have great people to help me look good. When you see me normally, I don't look so good," she said.
"My sister is really good at that. I am really self-obsessed, so I only concentrate on myself," she added.
As far as acting is concerned, she will next be seen in "Raanjhanaa", "Bhaag Mikha Bhaag", the "Khoobsurat" remake and YRF's untitled film and says her endeavour is to be different on the screen.

Comments
Post a Comment