Kareena Kapoor Believes In Commitment For Success

All of you who were waiting with bated breath to see Kareena Kapoor in a wet white saree when she reprises the role of erstwhile sex bomb Mandakini in Once Upon a Time in Mumbai 2, we have bad news for you. Bebo has apparently refused to do the scene.
She said, “Saif and I are just a regular couple and it’s nice to be able to enjoy dinner at our favorite restaurant without light bulbs flashing in our faces constantly”. Not just this, Bebo even thanks media for giving them the needed privacy. She said, “As a celebrity, being under constant media glare is a job hazard. But I truly appreciate the privacy the media has given me when it comes to my personal life.”
Known for her great fashion and style sense, the actress even shared that she seeks approval from her husband on what looks good on her. “I seek approval from my man on how I look and what I should wear and Saif with his great taste gives some fabulous inputs,” said Kareena.
Coming to the work that keeps them all busy, she said, “Being from the same industry, Saif completely understands the pressure that comes with being an actor. While we never sideline our work, we ensure that we sneak in some ‘us time’ in the midst of our hectic schedules – be it catching up a movie together, a quiet dinner or an impromptu vacation”. The actress further added, “Saif has always been extremely supportive and encouraging and I’m really grateful to him for the same.”

Popular posts from this blog