~~ Katrina Kaif: Star style file ~~
Bollywood's hottest leading lady Katrina Kaif is a fashionista in her own right.
She might not have the best style sense but with one of the best bods in business and drop-dead-gorgeous looks, Kat manages to breathe sex appeal into every outfit she wears - be it a party gown or an elabotare Indian attire.
Unlike her stardom and beauty, her fashion is attainable as she dosen't follow any trend.
"What matters to me is what works for me. I know my body structure. I know exactly what suits my body type. Some days I may dress in shorts and a studded T-shirt. On others, I may opt for a cute dress or a diamond-studded corset. But I won't go with the latest trends simply because they are in," Kat said in an interview with Harper's Bazaar.
Click on, for the best looks of Katrina Kaif, who is known for her fuss-free and effortless fashion.









































Comments
Post a Comment