~~ People’s Most Beautiful Brunch ~~



Deepika Padukone, Huma Qureshi, Mandira Bedi, Aditi Rao Hydari, Sasha Agha and Kunal Kohli were present at a brunch organized by People magazine.

Deepika, who was recently declared India's Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine, unveiled the Most Beautiful 2013 edition.

"I have always said that people should find me desirable for the person I am - whatever little they know me through my interviews and interactions. I hope it doesn't have much to do with beauty and physical attributes because that, for me, is all artificial. They are superficial things," said Deepika Padukone at the brunch.

Click on, for exclusive snaps from the event!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samantha Ruth Prabhu

Wardrobe malfunctions: Marilyn Monroe moments