Stop hoopla around my bikini, says Aditi Rao Hydari


"Actually, the bikini is just another garment. I am sure every girl who swims has worn a bikini in a pool. You do wear a bikini in a pool, you don't wear a gown! I think the hoopla around a bikini should go away because that is a wrong way to look at it," said the 34-year-old.

"It's just a garment, a very beautiful garment. For a girl, to be happy with her body and her femininity is fine. In fact, I feel that everybody today should grow up and treat a bikini just as any other piece of clothing. I've been wearing a bikini since I was a kid, and I was very comfortable," she added.

Aditi admits she had to go through a rigorous fitness process to get a perfect bikini body.

"They (filmmakers) kept a very nice, closed set, they were very understanding. I worked out for five months and I was only thinking about when will it end and when will I be able to have a slice of pizza," Aditi said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samantha Ruth Prabhu

Wardrobe malfunctions: Marilyn Monroe moments